At SMS Alba we understand that Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and Clients will need a support mechanism in place to meet their obligations under the new CDM 2015 regulations. We can support all CDM Duty Holders (Principal Designers, Principal Contractors and Clients) to give due consideration to the health and safety of those who build the structure and those who will maintain and use the structure once complete.
Appointing us will save time by allowing CDM duty holders to focus on their primary roles, leaving SMS Alba to ensure that you become and remain compliant under the new regulations.
We can offer the following Services:
- Advise the ‘Project Team’ on the responsibilities placed on the duty holders – Client, Principal Designer, Designers, Principal Contractor and Contractors
- Assist with preparation of the Pre-Construction Information Pack
- Coordinate the risk assessment process during the design stage
- Aid in the appointment of competent and best qualified suppliers, Designers and Contractors
- Assist with preparation of the Health and Safety file
- Advise on the suitability of project documentation
- Ensure that the HSE is notified as required
- Ensure compliance with all current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation throughout the project.